Grapes produced in Chassagne-Montrachet and nearby areas in Côte de Beaune
- 50hl pneumatic press with growing pressure management
- juice fining and settlement after 24 hours
- fermentation in stainless steel temperature controlled vats at 20°C
- "prise de mousse" (second fermentation) in bottle (méthode traditionnelle)
- ageing in temperature-controlled cellar at 15°C.
Our Crémant develops its flavors and builds its identity during the ageing period that lasts 16 to 18 mois in bottle.
Pretty color with intense pink and fine sparkles.
Expressive nose combining red fruit and red wine hints.
Rich and fleshy mouth (ripe apricot, red currant and raspberry aromas) with lasting finesse.
This Crémant Rosé de Bourgogne is a pure pinot noir spakling wine, intense and elegant.
Perfect for apéritif, it also surprisingly enhances chocolate and red fruit desserts.