Grapes produced in Chassagne-Montrachet and nearby areas of Côte de Beaune.
- 50hl pneumatic press with growing pressure management
- juice fining and settlement after 24 hours
- fermentation in stainless steel temperature controlled vats at 20°C
- "prise de mousse" (second fermentation) in bottle (méthode traditionnelle)
- ageing in temperature-controlled cellar at 15°C.
Our Crémant develops its flavors and builds its identity during the ageing period that lasts 16 to 18 mois in bottle.
This high-class white Crémant shows a shiny yellow-gold color with fine and satin sparkles.
The nose reveals ripe fruit and white flowers hints.
The mouth, light and round at the same time, tastes like a subtle wine.
This Crémant de Bourgogne blanc is a perfect mariage of Chardonnay (40% of the blend) finesse, Pinot Noir (40%) flesh and Aligoté (20%) nerve.